Rachel Nyazenga 講師
- 年 齢
- 30 歳
- 経 歴
- I am a lawyer by profession. I graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and Arts from Rhodes University.
- My name is Rachel Nyazenga. I am Zimbabwean by nationality, currently residing and working in South Africa. I am the last born and only girl in a family of five.
I am a young female lawyer and I have been working in the legal field in South Africa since 2019. My main focus is on Divorce matters, deceased (people that passed away) people's estates, debt collection and civil claims.
I started residing in South Africa in 2014 when I came to study law at Rhodes University. South Africa is a lovely country with tourist attraction places such as Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger National Park to mention a few.
During my fourth (4th) and fifth (5th) academic years at Rhodes University in South Africa, I worked as a law tutor to first (1st) and second (2nd) year law students. The teaching experiences taught me to be patient with students and allowing them to express their concerns and issues affecting their studies.
My hobbies include playing tennis, reading novels and watching series. I also like traveling to different countries and eating different dishes (food) from different cultures.
As a motivated and dedicated person, I like helping others achieve their goals and teaching is one thing I enjoy doing the most.
- ※ 講師都合により変更となる場合がございます。ご了承ください。
- 特 徴
- I enjoyed conversation with Rachel very much.
She gave me lots of chances to talk. Thanks!by 匿名
- プライベートな話題が苦手なことを伝えたら、とても配慮してくれました。穏やかで聞き上手です。by M