I am sorry.Do you feel that I drunk too much ? Always ,I don't spilit beer, what't the matter with me ? It is likely that I am tired.
I am sorry. Do you think I drank too much? I never spill beer. What's the matter with me? I must be tired.
Thank you so much.but does your smart phone got wed ? Is it alright? It is indiscretion that I have drunk 7 bottles of beer. Always ,my wife appointed not to drink too much today. Could you advise me to stop to drink beer timely ?
Thank you so much. Did your smart phone get wet? Is it alright? I think I have had like 7 beers. My wife always tells me not to drink so much.
I am very relived. So,sometimes I drunk 7 bottles of beer, but recently it is more weak to drink,I think. I am feeling not bad. Thank you for concerning. It's important for me to decide the amount of drink in advance. The best amount are 3 bottle of liqur.
I am relieved to hear that. Sometimes I drink 7 beers, but recently I can't drink so much. I am not feeling bad. Thank you for your concern. I need to set a limit before I start drinking. 3 bottles of liquor is a good amount.
Exactly! Your opinion meet me. In the meanwhile, I am willing to drink water only and lead to relieved. By drinking water positively, it is impossible to drink liquor. Also, it's important for me to have client drinking, not myself drinking.
You are right. I agree. I think I'll just drink water.
Ok. I have bring you to dry cleaning shop, let' go.
Okay. I will take you to the closest dry cleaners. Let's go.
- I don't have any excuses, but may I offer an explanation?（言いわけはしませんが、説明はさせていただけますか？）
- mitigating circumstances（軽減事由）
- It won't happen again.（二度と起こりません。）
- Let me be the first to apologize.（まず私から謝罪させてください。）
- I promise that this will never happen again.（今後一切このようなことがないようにいたします。）
- What can I do to make it up to you?（お詫びとして私に何ができるでしょうか？）
- I'm sorry.（申し訳ございません。）
- Please forgive me.（どうか許してください。）
- Sorry about that.（（それについては）すみませんでした。）
- I would like to apologize on behalf of my team.（私のチーム（部）を代表して謝ります。）