Hello. Thank you for calling, but unfortunately Mr. Yamazaki is out of office now.
He will back to the office at 4pm.
Would you like to leave a message or shall I have him call back to you later?
Hello. Thank you for calling, but unfortunately, Mr. Yamazaki is out of the office now.
He will come back at 4 pm. Would you like to leave a message or shall I have him call you back later?
2. Used to show that you are talking about a particular thing or person that has already been mentioned, is already known about, or is the only one
3,. Missing verb. You 'go/come back to a place.'
4. This is implicit.
5. Pronouns are often placed between the main verb and its particle.
Oh, I see.
He has a cellphone now, so I will tell him that you have an urgent issue.
Can I ask the content of your urgent issue?
I would like to share it with him beforehand.
Duly noted. I will let him know about that.
I will call him from now, so please let me call back you again or I will ask Mr.Yamazaki to call you, if he is available.
Please wait for a little bit.
Duly noted. I will let him know. I will call him now, so please let me call you back again or I will ask Mr. Yamazaki to call you if he is available. Please wait for it.
Thank you for your waiting.
I confirmed that he will call back to you at 4pm.
He will let you know a few points to revise the contract. Please wait for his call later.
- urgent matter（緊急事項）
- I'm not sure（さてどうでしょう、良く分かりません）
- approximately（ two hours）（およそ（２時間））
- Hold on, please（そのままでいてください（電話を切らずにお待ち下さい））
- Could you please hold (the line)?（そのまま電話を切らずにお待ちいただけますか。）
- I'll put you through (him) right away.（すぐに（彼に）おつなぎします。）
- May I take a message for him? (May I take your message?)（伝言を承りましょうか？）
- May I ask your number, please?（あなたの番号をお尋ねしてもよろしいですか？）
- He doesn't seem to be at his desk now.（今、彼はデスクにいないようです。）
- I'll tell him to call you back as soon as possible.（できるだけ早くあなたに後で電話するようにと彼に伝えます。）
- In case he doesn't come back by 4 pm, could you make sure to feed the dog?（万が一16時になっても彼が帰ってこなかったら、犬の餌やりをしておいてもらえますか？）
- He is out to lunch now.（彼は今、ランチに出かけています。）
- I'll tell him you called.（彼にあなたからご連絡があったとお伝え致します）