Hello. Thank you for calling. Let me check if she is available. Please wait
for a moment.
Thank you for waiting. And I am sorry but today, she is out of office. She has a meeting at the client office in Nagoya. She will be back to the office tomorrow. If you have urgent matter, maybe it will earlier to send a message to her. Or if you need to talk to her, her meeting will be finished around 3:00pm today, so I will ask her to call you after the meeting finishes. How would you like?
Thank you for waiting. I am sorry, but today, he is out of the office. He has a meeting at a client's office in Nagoya. She will be back in the office tomorrow. If you have an urgent matter, maybe it will be better to send a message to him. However, if you need to talk to him, his meeting will be finished around 3:00 pm today, so I will ask him to call you after the meeting finishes. How would you like to proceed?
2. You need to put a comma before this conjunction as it is followed by an independent clause.
3. You need a definite article here as you are referring to a specific office.
4. This is your first time talking about this client, so you need an indefinite article here.
5. You need the possessive form here as this office belongs to the client.
6. This is the proper preposition. "go" is used with "to", but with "be", you should use "in".
7. You are missing a verb here. This is the proper choice.
8. "faster" could be used, but "earlier" is incorrect here. However, this is a more suitable choice.
9. You should generally avoid starting sentences with a conjunction. Here, you should use this instead.
10. "How would you like" is incorrect as a question. You need to add this part here.
I see. Sure. I will definitely tell her to call you after the meeting. Can I have your phone number? Are you available whenever after 3 p.m.?
- urgent matter（緊急事項）
- I'm not sure（さてどうでしょう、良く分かりません）
- approximately（ two hours）（およそ（２時間））
- Hold on, please（そのままでいてください（電話を切らずにお待ち下さい））
- Could you please hold (the line)?（そのまま電話を切らずにお待ちいただけますか。）
- I'll put you through (him) right away.（すぐに（彼に）おつなぎします。）
- May I take a message for him? (May I take your message?)（伝言を承りましょうか？）
- May I ask your number, please?（あなたの番号をお尋ねしてもよろしいですか？）
- He doesn't seem to be at his desk now.（今、彼はデスクにいないようです。）
- I'll tell him to call you back as soon as possible.（できるだけ早くあなたに後で電話するようにと彼に伝えます。）
- In case he doesn't come back by 4 pm, could you make sure to feed the dog?（万が一16時になっても彼が帰ってこなかったら、犬の餌やりをしておいてもらえますか？）
- He is out to lunch now.（彼は今、ランチに出かけています。）
- I'll tell him you called.（彼にあなたからご連絡があったとお伝え致します）