Hello. This is Kano Nishiyama, and I stayed at your hotel yesterday. It seemed that I have left my iPhone in my room. Did anyone turn in any mobile phone? Would you please check for it?
Thank you. My iPhone is pink and version is SE8. I set my baby's picture as the wallpaper. How is it?
Thank you. My iPhone is pink and the version is SE8. I set my baby's picture as the wallpaper. Is it mine?
It's ringing. Can you hear it? It is now 100% confirmed this is your phone. Please drop by our hotel to get it. We will wait for you at reception.
Oh, it is mine. Now, I flied home. It's difficult for me to pick it up. Would you please send it to my home by cash-on-delivery?
Yes, it is the same. Thank you for your help. It would be very helpful. I am looking forward to staying your hotel again.
Yes, it is the same. Thank you for your help. I am looking forward to staying at your hotel again.
2. You are missing a preposition here. "at" is used for locations, and it is generally used with "hotel".
- lost and found（忘れ物）
- battery charger（充電器）
- important document （重要な書類）
- I left my earphones in the room. （部屋にイヤホンを忘れてしまいました。）
- Did anyone turn in any lost items? （忘れ物は届いていませんか？）
- Would you please check for it?（確認していただけますか？）
- I'll pick it up tomorrow.（明日取りに行きます。）
- Would you please send it to my home?（自宅に送っていただけますか？）
- I stayed at your hotel from the 4th to the 7th of this month.（私は今月の4日から7日までそちらのホテルに滞在していました。）
- What information do you need to find the item that I lost?（忘れ物を探していただくのにどのような情報が必要ですか？）
- Could you send it by COD?（着払いで送っていただけますか？）
- Could you call me back if you find it, please?（もし見つけたら折り返しのご連絡をいただけますか？）