I'm going to proceed the F project mainly. After that, I will teach my position's task to my replacement. I have limited time to work here so, I would like to make best effort.
I'm going to proceed with the F project mainly. After that, I will teach my replacement the tasks of my position. I have limited time to work here so, I would like to make the best effort.
No, not really because I did just net surfing almost all business hour. Therefore, I don't have many tasks to teach him. I told him "Pretend to do hard working". He is good sense. He has been net surfing even now but he looks an enthusiastic employee look from all angles. He is talented. That's all. I am going to leave end of this month.
No, not really because I did just net surfing during almost all business hours. Therefore, I don't have many tasks to teach him. I told him "Pretend to be a hard-working employee". He has a good sense. He has been net surfing even now and he looks as an enthusiastic employee. He is talented. That's all. I am going to leave at the end of this month.
No, not yet. In the first place, that files are not important. Have you ever look through the files? Honestly, I said I checked those files but I didn't read even a single page.
I don't think so. In the first placen, I am going to leave this company soon. So if I would read the files is not meaning. I don't want to take waste time. You looks free today, you should teach him, right?
I don't think so. In the first place, I am going to leave this company soon. So if I read the files it would be meaningless. I don't want to waste time. You look free today, you should teach him, right?
Oh, what a obedient person you are. Acordingly you are my boss, you must be fired me based on my rude behavior. Having said that, I am going to leave the company sooner or later.
Oh, what an obedient person you are. Accordingly, you are my boss, you must fire me because of my rude behavior. Having said that, I am going to leave the company sooner or later.
- I will be in London for the next few days.（明日から数日間ロンドンにいます。）
- Shall I clear my calendar tomorrow to meet with the branch manager from Sendai?（仙台の支店長に会うため、明日の予定を空けていいですか？）
- I'm tied up all day today but I'll try to make time to deal with Mr. Tanaka's problem.（今日は予定が埋まっていますが、田中さんの問題対処に少し時間を作れるように努力します。）
- Since I'm relatively free next week, would you like me to attend the meeting in Osaka in your place?（来週は比較的あいているので、あなたが出席する予定の大阪の会議に私が代わりに行きましょうか？）
- I'll be busy on Thursday with the delegation from Hong Kong, but I can schedule a team meeting on Friday.（香港から派遣されている方がくるので木曜日は忙しいですが、金曜日はチームミーティングに参加できます。）
- I have a conflict in my schedule that we need to resolve.（私たちの解決すべき事項のための私のスケジュールが厳しいです。）
- I won't be able to visit the plant in Okinawa next month because my daughter's getting married at that time.（その頃私の娘が結婚するので、来月沖縄の工場訪問はできかねます。）
- Mr. Tanaka will be in charge of the project while I'm in Singapore for the business conference.（私が出張会議のためシンガポールにいる間、田中さんがプロジェクトの責任者になります。）
- Let's postpone our weekly meeting since the team from Australia will be here at that time.（その時こちらにオーストラリアからのチームがくるので、週次ミーティングは延期しましょう。）
- Do you have an hour free today or tomorrow to discuss the project with me?（プロジェクトについて話したいので、今日か明日一時間ほどお時間ありますか？）