Can I use this product in Japan, too? I think plug shape and voltage are different between here and Japan.
Really? That's a great deal! If you give me 10% or more discaount I difinitely take it. One more thing, is there other color variation?
Really? That's a great deal! If you give me a 10% or higher discount I will definitely take it. One more thing, is there another color variation?
2. This is the most common word choice for this collocation.
3. You've made a spelling mistake here.
4. You are talking about the future, so you need a future tense here.
5. You've made a spelling mistake here.
6. "another" is used with singular nouns.
Wow, Great! I assume your boss is in a good mood today, isn't he? By the way I will present this to my nephew. He love purple color. I have just take it for now.
Wow, great! I assume your boss is in a good mood today, isn't he? By the way, I will give this as a present to my nephew. He loves purple, so I will take that one if you have it.
2. You need the third person singular form here.
3. There is no need to add "color" here, it is implied.
4. "for now" means "until a later time", and "have taken" would be the Present Perfect tense. It is unclear what you meant by this. Something like this might be what you had in mind.
Thank you for your concern. No, it doesn't. That's all. I hope that this present makes his happy.
- Could you tell me the difference between A and B?（AとBの違いを教えてもらえますか？）
- I'd like to know more about 〜（〜についてもっと詳しく聞きたいです。）
- What is the material?（材料は何ですか？）
- a problem associated with 〜（〜にともなった問題）
- Do you have this in another color?（これの色違いはありますか？）