Yes, what is the different point from other product? I consider if we introduce a talent management system in my company. I don't have a authority to decide, but I have to report my superior. What is the strength point of your system?
Yes, what is its difference from other products? I am considering introducing a talent management system to my company. I don't have the authority to decide, but I have to report to my superior. What is the strong point of your system?
You may also say: "How different is this from other products"?
2. Since you used "other", the noun should be in its plural form.
3. Use the continuous form here because you are currently thinking about it.
4 & 6. "To" is the preposition we use to indicate some "direction".
5. Be specific about this, so use the definite article "the".
7. "Strength" is a noun, while "strong" is the adjective form of it.
My company has 50,000 employees. Do you have any volume discount about the license? I'd like to know total cost and the minimum price to contract.
My company has 50,000 employees. Do you have any volume discount about the license? I'd like to know the total cost and the minimum price for the contract.
2. "Contract" is usually used as a noun. If you want to use it as a verb, it's best to use it in its infinitive form.
You may say: "I'd like to know the total cost and the minimum price, so your company can be contracted to supply those products."
I thought we need 1 license for one person. But it's not correct? we buy only 1 license and all employees can use it?
I thought we need one license for one person, but it's not correct, is it? May we buy only one license and all employees can use it?
2. Avoid starting your sentence with a conjunction. Besides, you may connect such to the previous statement.
3. You may add this tag question to the statement to make the question smoother.
4. Capitalize the first letter of the first word at the beginning of the sentence.
*To ask a question, you may use modal verbs like "may" for permission.
Well, our budget is four hundreds dollars. Your price is not affordable for us. Could I negotiate the price?
- Could you tell me the difference between A and B?（AとBの違いを教えてもらえますか？）
- I'd like to know more about what you mentioned earlier.（先ほどのお話をもう少し詳しくお聞きしたいと思います。）
- What is the material?（材料は何ですか？）
- His recent behavior might be a problem associated with issues at home.（最近の彼の行動は、家庭内の問題に関連したものかもしれません。）
- Do you have this in another color?（これの色違いはありますか？）