Unfortunately, the numbers are not good for us. The total sales -3% compared with the last year. In detail, the traffic is the main reason which was -3% vs last year.
Yes, I'm willing to discuss this further. I mean the traffic is the site traffic which is a measure to know how many people visit to our site. The number of traffic was -3% versus last year mean fewer visits to our site than last year. I think it is caused by less promotion than last year.
Yes, I'm willing to discuss this further. The traffic is the measurement of how many people visit our site. The traffic was -3%, which is fewer than last year. I think it is caused by less promotion than last year.
It is simple to do so. My idea is to have a discount promotion for a week. Yes, you are right. But about this promotion, I think we don't need to worry about the site traffic volume.
Thanks for asking. My idea is to change the discount percentage to some products day by day. For example, we give a 30% discount to product A on the first day, then on the next day, we give a 20% discount to it. This mechanic can stimulate the customer's motivation for purchase. What do you think?
Thanks for asking. My idea is to change the discount percentage for some products day by day. For example, we give a 30% discount on product A on the first day. Then the next day, we give a 20% discount on it. This mechanic can stimulate the customer's motivation for purchase. What do you think?
Yes, I already checked our competitor's sites. They already doing some discount promotions for increasing the sales. If you give me OK, I will proceed with my idea with some proper teams.
- a little lower than~（～より少しだけ少ない）
- cut down on human resources（人件費を削減する）
- We will achieve our target quota.（我々は、目標割当てを達成します。）
- The new experts seem to be working efficiently.（新しいエキスパート（専門家）は効率的に働いているようです。 ）
- Our profit margin increased by 31% last month.（総利益の我々のパーセンテージは先月およそ31%でした。）
- I am going to report on our progress by next week.（私は、来週までに我々のゴール達成を報告するつもりです。）
- Do you have any plans to target a higher gross next month?（来月より高い総計をターゲットにしているプランはありますか？ ）
- What exactly will you do to reach this target?（あなたは、この目標に達するために、正確には何をしますか？）
- What could have been the reason for that?（そうなった理由として何が考えられるでしょう？ ）
- What do you suggest we do to bring our profits back?（あなたは、我々が利益を取り戻すために何をするよう提案しますか？）