I have a good news! The number of our subscribers has reached over 20,000 peoples from the latest information. Congratulation!
What did we did different that yielded such fantastic result?
Yes! I think everyone made an effort to this success.
Yes, we did. We used word of mouth on SNS as a new activity. We honestly published not only good opinions but also bad opinions for our services. I guess many people have felt good for our services owing to that.
Yes! I think everyone made an effort for this success.
Yes, we did. We used word of mouth on SNS as a new activity. We honestly published not only good opinions but also bad opinions about our services. I guess many people have felt good about our services owing to that.
2. Use the preposition 'about' with the noun 'opinion' when there is an object following.
3. Use the preposition 'about' with the verb 'to feel something' when there is an object following.
We should continue using word of mouth, but we have to improve our services. We have some bad opinions from the SNS. I think we have to remove our customers' dissatisfaction.
What about we making such comments unavailable to the public and only available to staff?
So that we will know what we have to do to improve our services.
Yes, I do.
Open mind is our strong point, so we should open that kind of comments not only to us but also to the public. What we should to do is just improve our services. I think that it is our strategy.
Yes, I do.
An open mind is our strong point, so we should open that kind of comments not only to us but also to the public. What we should do is just improve our services. I think that it is our strategy.
2. Modal verbs require the use of bare infinitive forms of verbs (just a verb without the preposition 'to').
Maybe we should ask our customers too regarding their feedback.
It is the work of our developing team. They have to analyze our customers feedback, and if necessary they will have interviews with them.
- ten thousand（一万,10,000）
- more than we expected（予想以上に）
- As for (the machine)（（機械）に関しては）
- As of (March1) （(３月１日)現在の）
- Finance department（財務部）
- In the near future（近い将来）
- book a meeting room（会議室を予約する）
- According to~（～によると）
- to expand our service（我々のサービスを拡大する ）
- I was sure we'd see an impressive amount of profit.（私は、我々が印象的な量の利益を見ると確信します。 ）
- We may have to add more resources to the service.（我々は、より多くの供給源をサービスに加えなければならないかもしれません。）
- Since we are trying to stay within the budget, we have to keep our costs at a minimum.（予算の範囲内でいようとしているので、我々はコストを最低限に保たなければなりません。）
- I hope we continue to attract more users.（私は、我々がより多くのユーザーを惹き付け続けることを望みます。）
- Ok, what we'll do is transfer some people from other departments and, if necessary, employ another person.（Ok、我々がすることは、数人を他の部門から転属させて、必要に応じて、もう一人の人を雇用することです。）
- I'd like you to check my presentation for an upcoming conference.（私は、あなたに来るべき会議のための私のプレゼンテーションをチェックして欲しいです。）
- At this rate, the number will exceed 3,000.（私は、それが増加率においては3000人にまさると思います。）
- Our advertisements will have an effect on our expansion.（我々の広告は、我々の拡大に影響を及ぼすでしょう。）