Hi, I have a reservation under Tom. By the way, they are my parents. They have arrived here today. Would you show them your hospitality?
I'm glad to hear that. They are old aged so, I have anxious about them. Especially, they can't speak English. Anyway, my full name is Tom Tanaka.
I have relieved to hear that. Yeah, that's right. I'm afraid we have a plan so, we don't have a time to enter our room right now. Could you bring our luggage? We will back around 9 p.m. If there is anything, please feel free calling my mobile phone.
I am relieved to hear that. Yeah, that's right. I'm afraid we have a plan so, we don't have __ time to enter our room right now. Could you bring our luggage? We will back around 9 p.m. If there is anything, please feel free to call me on my mobile phone.
No, everything fine. Thank you for your quick response. This is my appreciate as a tip for you. Let's short break that sofa until arrive the taxi.
- sign in（到着の署名をする）
- Your room's not quite ready yet, sir.（まだお部屋のご用意ができておりません。）
- I don't have my confirmation number on me but don't you have the information on your computer?（私は確認番号を持っていませんが、コンピューターに情報が入っていませんか。）
- I'm afraid we're overbooked and can't offer you any rooms right now, sir.（申し訳ございませんが予約を超過していまして、現在のところお部屋をご用意できないのです。）
- Is there a way to expedite this process since I can't wait much longer?（もう待っていられないので、この手続きをさっさと済ます方法はありますか。）
- Can you upgrade me to a room with a view of the ocean?（海が見える部屋に替えてもらえますか。）
- We don't see your reservation, sir.（あなたのご予約が見当たりません。）
- We had some plumbing issues this morning and need to send you to another hotel nearby.（今朝水道設備の問題があったのであなたを近くの別のホテルにご案内することになります。）
- Can you please hurry since I'm late for my appointment?（約束に遅れそうなので急いでくれますか。）
- I'd like to store this package in your hotel safe for the duration of my stay.（滞在中ホテルの金庫にこの包みを保管したい。）
- I requested a room for two nights but can I extend that to five nights?（２泊部屋を取ったのですが、５泊に延ばせますか？）