I had a chest pain this morning, and it has gone. However, I'm worry whether I have a cardiac problem. Can I go to a hospital before my work?
I had chest pain this morning, but now it has stopped. However, I'm worried about whether I have a cardiac problem. Can I go to a hospital before work?
No, I have never had that pain. I feel breathless during the pain. I'm anxious if I have the pain again at work. I don't want my colleague to take care of me.
No, I have never had that pain. I felt breathless when I had the pain. I'm anxious I will feel the pain again when I come to work. I don't want my colleague to take care of me.
I have to attend a morning conference today. I'm supposed to make a presentation in front of executives. Could you tell them my problem? I want to extend it tommorow.
I appriceate your consideration. If a doctor suggest me taking a rest, I'll ask you. Howerer, I have some appointmets with my client this afternoon. I want to do my job today if it is possible.
I appreciate your consideration. If a doctor suggests I take a rest, I'll ask you. However, I have some appointments with my client this afternoon. I want to do my job today if it is possible.
- see a doctor（診察を受ける）
- After that（その後）
- How much time do you think you will need?（どれぐらい時間がかかるのですか？ ）
- It might be caused by something I ate last night.（もしかすると昨晩食べたものが原因かもしれません。）
- Is it okay if I go to the hospital now?（今から病院に行っても構いませんか？ ）
- Is it that bad?（そんなに悪いのですか？）
- What is wrong with you?（どこが悪いのですか？）
- Do you have any trouble breathing, or any aches or pains?（呼吸が苦しいとか、痛みはありますか？ ）
- I'm suddenly feeling dizzy（突然フラフラしているのです。）