I think we should withdraw from this market. Competition is too hard, it’s not profitable market anymore.
I think we should withdraw from this market. The competition is too high, it’s not profitable for us anymore.
I know it’s hard choice. As you said we still can try in other section of the population. But we have difficulty in finance, it’s also has a big risk.
I know it’s a hard choice. As you said we still can try in other section of the population. However, we are having difficulty in finance, it also has a big risk.
Maybe it will work, let’s try it. Although we don’t have enough money but still have some for change advertising.
We should rethink segmentation and focus on specific customers.
Maybe it will work, let’s try it. Although we don’t have enough money, _ we still have some that is intended for modifying our advertisement.
We should rethink the segmentation and focus on specific customers.
Our main purchasers are middle age of men.
They don’t stay at home on noon. So we can stop the commercial at this moment and reinvest this money to other way. For example make advertisement on economic newspaper.
Our main purchasers are middle aged men.
They don’t stay at home at noon. So we can stop the commercial at that moment and reinvest this money in another way. For example, make an advertisement on economic newspaper.
2. Use at to indicate time.
3. Use that since we are referring to a certain time in the afternoon.
4.Use for a better sentence flow.
5. Use comma for a slight pause
6. The phrase 'make advertisement' needs a determiner in between
Yes, I think we should consult this issue and decide how to allot our limited budget.
- for quality issue（品質問題のために）
- complains from customers（顧客の方々からの苦情）
- big issue（大問題）
- reputation is affected（評判に影響する）
- the most appropriate location（最適な場所）
- On the other hand（一方では）
- Do you have any specific country in mind?（（選ぶべき）特定な国のアイデアはありますか？ ）
- To reduce labor costs, our products are made by a Vietnamese company.（弊社製品は手頃な人件費のためにベトナムの会社に下請けに出されています。）
- Is there a way that we can accurately document the number of complaints that we receive each quarter?（（過去）四期分に渡り、苦情を正確に文書化して、状態が改善されているかどうかを突き止め、（苦情を）減らす方法はあるのでしょうか？ ）
- We need to consider all possibilities in our research.（全ての見解からリサーチしなければなりません。）
- There are many companies that are successfully branching out to other countries.（他の国に拡大して大きな成功を収めているいる会社が沢山あります。）