Unfortunately, I have say yes. Look the bar graph that you prepared. This show only three past years sales result but we have to consider longer span. I know you used to work at venture company but here is stable company. We have to more precise data to our shareholders.
Unfortunately, I have to say no. Look at the bar graph that you prepared. This shows only sales for three past years but we have to consider a longer span. I know you used to work at a venture company but this is a stable company. We have to give more precise data to our shareholders.
2. Use "at" to indicate a point or thing seen.
3. Use the singular verb form with the singular noun "the bar graph".
4. Use " for" before the period of time something happens.
5. Use 'a" when mentioning one period of time.
6. Use "a" when mentioning one type of 'company".
7. Use "this is" to introduce a description of a place.
8. This means to hand over something.
Thank you for understanding. We need 10 past years of data at least. I'm sure you need time to remake it. How long do you need? I think you need only improve about the graph.
Sounds good. I'm afraid, I said hard request to you but please understand it due to my expectation. I think you will be a important person in our company.
Sounds good. I'm afraid, I have to make difficult requests to you but please understand it is due to my expectation. I think you will be an important person in our company.
Thank you. If you need any help or an advice please don't hesitate to ask me. We are a team. We will make best presentation. Now, shall we go to the lunch?
- labor cost（人件費）
- more efficient（より効率的な）
- We need to post advertisements on the internet.（我々はインターネットに広告を掲載する必要があります。）
- We'd have to check their references and look into their previous jobs.（我々は彼らの資料をチェックし、彼らが以前就いていた仕事を調べなければなりません。）
- A written test with problems that we face in the office every day.（我々が毎日オフィスで直面する問題に関しての筆記試験。）
- I wonder why I never thought about this before.（なぜ私はこのことを前に考えつかなかったのでしょう。 ）
- It could save us a lot of money.（我々にとって多くのお金の節約になりました。 ）
- That's going too far.（それは行き過ぎです。）
- We are wasting a lot of time having to make up for the mistakes our inexperienced staff make. （我々は、未熟なスタッフの間違いの埋め合わせをしなければならないので多くの時間を無駄にしています。）