How long do I take to reach San Francisco? I'm in a rush so if you possible to be hurry?
That's a plausible answer. I am from LA, so I wonder which is faster between plane or ground.
That's a plausible answer. I am from L.A., so I wonder which is faster, to fly or to drive?
It takes about an hour and a half to reach SF from LA.
You can make the reservation online. In addition, you can finish the check-in process online, as well.
What does the check-in process mean? I heard US's security situation be stricted before, so it is need a passport even domestic trip for foreigner, isn't it?
What does the check-in process mean? I heard the US security situation was strict before, so do I need a passport even for domestic trips as a foreigner ?
2. We need to use past simple tense;
3. The correct question to be asked is ''do I need'';
4. The correct preposition is for;
5. We need to use the plural form;
6. We need to use ''as a'' to define the the noun ''foreigner'';
7. We do not need to use a tag question.
However, you are required to check-in - show your ticket and turn over your luggage if you have any.
I see. I have to back to my home to take the passport. Then. I would like to take a UBER but my mobile phone battery has gone so, if you don't mind, could you barrow me your mobile phone?
I see. I have to go back home to get the passport. Then, I would like to take an uber but my mobile phone battery is low so, if you don't mind, could you lend me your mobile phone?
2. We do not need to use ''to my'' in this sentence;
3. The correct verb is ''to get'' the passport;
4. We need to connect ''then'' to the following sentence;
5. We use ''an'' for singular nouns beginning with a vowel;
6. We do not need to write the word in capital letters;
7. We need to directly define the state of the battery;
8. The correct verb to use here is ''lend''.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness. I usually using UBER by application. That is impressive technology because they can reach me on time every time. I sometimes think about it. Are they relly human or AI? something like that.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness. I usually use uber over the application. That is impressive technology because they can reach me on time every time. I sometimes think about it. I sometimes wonder if they are really human or AI?
2. We do not need to write the word in capital letters;
3. the correct phrasal verb is ''to use something over something else'';
4. We use ''the'' for defined singular and plural nouns;
5. Even though I understood your idea, it is much better to rearrange the words and make the sentence more natural.
- It's just a stone's throw away.（それはほんの目と鼻の先にあります。）
- I recommend taking a layover between Points A and B.（AからB地点へは途中下車をお薦めするよ。）
- Are there any interesting spots between here and Point B?（こことB地点の間には面白い場所がありますか。）
- I wouldn't recommend walking there, especially in this heat.（歩いてそこに行くことはお薦めしないよ、特にこの暑さの中。）
- It takes about an hour or two.（約1,2時間かかります。）
- Under optimal conditions, the drive there should take no more than an hour.（最適条件下で、そこまでのドライブは1時間もかからないよ。）
- Highway 21 is the most roundabout way, but it's the most scenic.（ハイウェイ21は一番遠回りだけど、一番景色が良いよ。）
- You'll get there in no time if you start before the afternoon traffic.（午後の交通渋滞の前に出発すれば、あっという間にそこに着くでしょう。）
- If you're not pressed for time, I recommend the scenic route.（時間に追われていないのなら、景色の良いルートをお薦めします。）
- The shortest distance should take you 30 minutes on foot.（最短距離で徒歩30分です。）