My boss and I go there, but the person who drive a car is only me. Do you have a Ford's sedan?
Oh, that sounds bad. We should go soon. My customer is one of the group companies. (What should I do?) ... I'm sorry I would ask to an other car-rental agency. I should have booked it before I left Japan. Thank you a lot.
Oh, that is bad. We should go soon. The customer I need to meet is from one of the group companies. (What should I do?)... I'm sorry but I will ask another car-rental agency. I should have booked it before I left Japan. Thank you a lot.
2. A more natural way to construct this sentence.
3. The correct word choice, add this conjunction.
4. You are talking about something you decided to do, it's not a thought or something you might do, it's something that you will do in the future. Use "would" when you are not fully sure.
5. The correct word choice. It's "another" together.
Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass. To using "Ford" is very important, but we don't need any high-end car. Sorry, but I'll have to go. Bye.
Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass. We really need a Ford car, so we are not interested in any high-end car. Sorry, but I'll have to go. Bye.
- I'd like to negotiate the terms of this rental contract.（この賃貸条件を交渉したいのですが。）
- What's the best deal that you can offer me?（そちらが提供できる最高の取引条件は？）
- Are there any package deals available?（パッケージ契約はありますか。）
- I'd like to purchase collision and liability insurance.（衝突、損害賠償保険に加入します。）
- Can you explain the coverage of this particular insurance policy?（この特定の保険契約の補償範囲について説明してくれますか。）
- Is mileage a factor when you calculate the charges?（料金を計算する際に総マイル数も考慮されますか。）
- Do you have this car model in red?（この型の車で赤色はありますか。）
- Can I get an upgrade?（グレードアップできますか。）
- This car doesn't have enough luggage space for all of us.（この車は全員分の荷物を置くスペースが足りません。）
- Do you provide a shuttle to the airport?（空港までのシャトルバスを出していますか。）