I am still looking forward to find a good girl, but there is no such kind of environment.
Any girl is OK as long as I can think she is cute. I do not have a good social life. Every day, I am so busy. I do not have a enough time to look for cute girl.
Any girl is OK as long as she is cute. I don't have much of a social life. I am so busy every day. I don't have enough time to look for a cute girl.
I want to spare a enough time to find the girl but I cannot imagine how much time is necessary. If I could realize it is easy, I may spare time for this purpose.
I want to have enough spare a time to find a girl but I cannot imagine how much time is necessary. If I could realize it is easy, I may find spare time for this purpose.
- a sweetheart（恋人）
- not~at all（全く~ない）
- a man of ability（有能な人）
- as for~（~に関して）
- make peace with~（~と仲直りする）
- get along with~（~とうまくやる，仲良くする）
- My girlfriend has a warm heart but is very opinionated about fashion and often criticizes the way I dress. （私の恋人は優しいのですが，服のことになると彼女はわがままで，私の服装はいつも批判されるんですよ...）
- My girlfriend and I fight often but always make up at the end.（彼女と私はよく喧嘩するが，最終的には仲直りします。）
- My first impression of her was bad.（彼女の最初の印象は悪かったです。）
- He is honest and incapable of lying.（彼は正直な人で絶対に嘘をつけない人です。）
- He is a man of ability and responsibility. He always takes affectionate care of our dog. （彼は有能で責任感もあります。いつも愛情をもって犬の世話もしてくれます。）
- She is a local government official in Osaka.（彼女は大阪で公務員をやっています。）