I would like to carry this liquors to heaven. Please take my words literally. This is the day that my friend died for a year. She loved alcoholic drinks very much.
She had died from womb cancer. She was still young that was not reach 50 years old. Sometimes, I remeber drinking scene together with her at Japanese style bar. However, I don't have memory what we talked.
And do you have anything planned to do today?
It's two years from that day. I don't know where is her grave. Her family didn't hold opened funeral. She was cremation with limited her family. I am going to a bar and remember my memory about her.
I agree with you. Thank you for your beautiful words. Sha would be happy wherever. We wiil meet again in after life. I don't know where is heaven and hell but I believe we are in a life cycle kind of eternal one.
- bring ~ down to～（～を下に持って行く、下げる）
- pretty heavy（とても重い）
- What do you have inside?（何が入っているのですか？）
- do me a favor（お願いを聞く）
- I don't mind doing you this favor.（君のお願いを聞くのは嫌ではないです。）
- It's very nice of you to～（～することはとても良い事（親切な事）です。）
- Where are you heading?（どちらへ向かっているのですか？）
- is scheduled to~ （～する予定になっている）
- That really helps me.（本当に助かりました。）