We provide Fitness machine, magazine, Gym.
We provide fitness machines, magazines, and gyms.
2. We need the plural "magazines" to talk about magazines in general.
3. We need "and" before the last item in the list.
4. We need the plural "gyms" to talk about gyms in general. We don't need to capitalize the common noun "gyms".
Yes kind of.we conduct training gym, make magazine in stuffs.
Yes, kind of. We conduct training at gyms, and make magazines about stuff.
2. The first word of a sentence must be capitalized.
3. "conduct training gym" is unclear. Consider rephrasing it. Perhaps "conduct training at gyms" would convey what you intended to express.
4. We need the conjunction "and" to connect the two parts of the sentence.
5. We need the plural "magazines " to talk about magazines in general. We use the plural form in generalizations.
6. The preposition 'about' is required here. "About" means "on the topic; on the subject".
7. "Stuff" is an uncountable noun, so we do not need to pluralize it.
Yes we are producing own books. and I am in charge of trade department. so we import and export from overseas.
Yes, we are producing our own books, and I am in charge of the trade department, so we import and export overseas.
2. We need a determiner to define the noun "books". We could use "our".
3. The sentence doesn't end here, so we need the comma.
4. We use the definite article "the" in front of a noun when we believe the listener/reader knows exactly which specific noun we are referring to. You're referring to a specific noun, specific 'department', so we need the definite article 'the' here.
5. The sentence doesn't end here, so we need the comma.
6. "From" is not required with the adverb "overseas".
I send emails about something broken parts of traning machine to our trade list.And I do have a meeting with makers for what we are going to do next and update information.
I send emails about broken parts of training machines to our trade list. And I have a meeting with makers for what we are going to do next and to get updated information.
2. Proper spelling of the word 'training '.
3. We need the plural "training machines" to talk about training machines in general. We use the plural form in generalizations.
4. "Do" is not required here.
5. "and update information" may be unclear in this context. Perhaps "to get updated information" would convey what you intended to express.
Yes. I do speak English everyday and I use it Everyday. Actually I got transfer to this department in eary of this month.I have been trying to do my vest and keep studying about international trade and English. So It is very tough. and diffcult my job.
Yes. I do speak English every day and I use it every day. Actually, I got transferred to this department early this month. I have been trying to do my best and keep studying international trade and English. So my job is very tough.
2. The same as correction number 1. We don't need to capitalize it.
3. A comma is required after the introductory phrase 'actually'.
4. We need the past participle "transferred" with "got" to form the passive voice.
5. The wording "in eary of this month" is not usually used. Perhaps "early this month" would convey what you intended to express.
6. Proper spelling of the word 'best'.
7. "about" is not required here. We study a subject/language.
8. The wording "It is very tough. and difficult my job." is not usually used and "difficult" and "tough" have the same meaning here, so we only need "very tough" or "very difficult". We could use "my job is very tough".
- reliable option（信頼性の高いオプション）
- expiry period（満了期間）
- good deal（お買い得、得な取引）
- similar plans（同様の計画）
- Her positive leadership helped bring out success in her employees.（彼女のポジティブなリーダーシップが、社員の成功を引き出したのです。）
- What's the purpose of (this new service)?（この新しいサービスは何が目的なんですか？）
- Give it your best shot.（試しにやってみよう、挑戦しよう）
- Are you planning to launch this new project within the next several months?（この新プロジェクトは、数ヶ月以内に立ち上げる予定ですか？）
- What price ranges will it cover? （どのような価格帯をカバーするのでしょうか？）
- Will it be affordable?（手頃な価格でしょうか？）
- I have to prepare for tomorrow.（明日の準備をしなければならない。）
- How much time do you require?（どれぐらいの時間が必要ですか？）
- Can you explain it in detail?（詳しく説明してくれますか？）
- The company is planning to expand their business from domestic to overseas.（今後は、国内から海外へと事業を拡大していく予定です。）