My company is a pharmacy.So We supply medicine and information to customers.Not only that but also We offer advice about health.
I like to talk with people,so I enjoy my job.And I'm very interested in medicine and health,so my job is fun for me.There are 15 members .They are very young,and active.
I like to talk with people, so I enjoy my job. I'm very interested in medicine and health, so my job is fun for me. There are 15 members. They are very young and active.
I work from 9 to 3,except lunch time,I work for 5 hours.When I was a single,I worked as a full time worker,but now I have 2 kids,so I don't work too much.
I work from 9 am to 3 pm, except for lunchtime, I work for 5 hours. When I was single, I worked as a full-time worker. I have 2 kids, so I don't work too much.
2 The word 'except' is always followed by a preposition 'for' depending on the context.
3. The correct way of writing the word is 'lunchtime'.
4&8. You improperly spaced some punctuation.
5. The article 'a' you used is not necessary for this context, remove it so that the sentence will be clear.
6. 'Full time' is missing a hyphen.
7. Start a new sentence to avoid a lot of commas in the sentence.
- reliable option（信頼性の高いオプション）
- expiry period（満了期間）
- good deal（お買い得、得な取引）
- similar plans（同様の計画）
- bring out success（成功を引き出す）
- What's the purpose of (this new service)?（この新しいサービスは何が目的なんですか？）
- Give it your best shot.（試しにやってみよう、挑戦しよう）
- Are you planning to launch~?（〜に（仕事などに）乗り出す、発射する）
- What price ranges will it cover? （どのような価格範囲をカバーするか）
- Will it be affordable?（手頃な価格でしょうか？）
- prepare for~（〜を準備する）
- How much time do you require?（どれぐらいの時間が必要ですか？）
- Can you explain (in details)?（(詳しく)説明してくれますか？）
- from domestic to overseas（国内から海外へ）