This is Sekiguchi from ABC bank. I would like to talk to Mr.Osawa from Research & Development Department, please. I would like to ask him that it is possible to arrange an appointment for an interview about IoT.
Thank you for your kind offer. I know that it is a lot to ask but could you please confirm next Wednesday is available or not? We prefer to visit afternoon. We would like to have one hour for an interview. if it is impossible, could you suggest several alternative date?
How about having a luncheon from 12 to 1:00 PM? We are thinking of using IoT to analyze customer's operation rate of equipment and using it to reflect the interest rate. I heard that Mr. Osawa is a leading person of IoT.
It would be enough to have an interview until 1:00 PM. If there is a possibility to proceed the PJ, we offer another meeting again. Anyway, thank you for your arrangement and I'm looking forward to seeing Mr. Osawa.
I'll reserve a restaurant near your office and send a email about that. Could you please tell Mr.Osawa the direction of the restaurant? I'll appreciate your kind support.
- backlog （やるべきこと）
- in advance （前もって）
- Could you give us your answer by next week?（来週までに返答頂けますでしょうか。）
- If the phone is not the best way to reach you, I will contact you via email.（お電話での連絡が不都合な場合は、メールにてご連絡致します。）
- Is it possible that you can arrange an appointment for an interview with us sometime next week?（来週のどこかで取材をさせて頂くことはできますか？）
- I would like to talk to Mr.Tanaka from the advertising department, please.（広報部の田中さんはいらっしゃいますでしょうか？）
- I know that it is a lot to ask but could you please 〜（お手数おかけしますが、〜）