I am really sorry. I was late. The reasons why I was late is that I left the school bus. Yesterday, I went to bed on 1:00 o'clock, so I could not get up on the 7:00 o'clock. I got up 9:30.I will take care in the future. I will never be late again.
I am really sorry. I was late. The reason why I was late is that I missed the school bus. Yesterday, I went to bed at 1:00 o'clock, so I could not get up at _ 7:00 o'clock. I got up at 9:30. I will make sure I am never late again.
2. to leave a bus means to be on it and then get off; we naturally say we miss the bus if we never get on it
3. 4. 6. use AT for exact or particular time
5. we don't use articles before exact or particular time expressed in hours/minutes
7. please hit 'space' after punctuation marks; I've corrected this throughout the text, but I haven't underlined it to avoid cluttering
8. your expression was fine, this is a different expression that you can also use in this context
I have already finished homework. I can submit you it now, but I couldn't understand few questions, so I couldn't answer these. Could you teach me after the class?
I have already finished homework. I can submit it to you now, but I couldn't understand a few questions, so I couldn't answer these. Could you explain them to me after the class?
No, I don't. I usually study at my home, so I usually study by myself. I think that it is the beast studying way for me because I can concentrate to study. Sometimes, I ask my mother or my father, when I have a question. However, they could not answer the my questions in this time.
No, I don't. I usually study at my home, so I usually study by myself. I think that it is the best way for me to study because I can concentrate on studying. Sometimes, I ask my mother or my father, when I have a question. However, they could not answer _ my questions _ this time.
I have 6 questions. I think that 30 minuets is enough for asking the question. Thank you very much.
- train diagram（電車のダイヤ）
- stay up late（夜更かし）
- stop by at 〜（〜に立ち寄る）
- I don't mean to be in a hurry but we have to leave now!（急いでいるわけではありませんが、今すぐにでも出発しなければなりません。）
- He has a habit of biting his nails.（彼は爪を噛む癖があります。）
- Be careful not to take the wrong train!（間違った電車に乗らないように気をつけてくださいね。）
- I did not mean to make us late.（遅刻させるつもりはありませんでした。）
- I could not make it to the station on time.（時間通りに駅に着くことができませんでした。）