I will apologize to you for delay. Actually, I got the serious against wind. I was not able to walk any more.
I apologize for the delay. Actually, I encountered some strong winds. I was not able to walk anymore.
No, this is forth time. However, I agree with you. It's too enough. On the other hand, my business performance is the best of our department. I cannot understand the reason. Are the others sabotage?
No, this is the fourth time. However, I agree with you. It's too much. On the other hand, my business performance is the best in our department. I cannot understand the reason. Are the others sabotaging?
2. The correct phrase to use is "too much" which means an intolerable, impossible, or exhausting situation or experience.
3. Use "in" to denote the situation of something.
4. Use the verbal action for things that are ongoing, they are usually denoted by the suffix "ing"
Hmm. OK, I will pay attention a weather forecast before leaving. Especially, wind information. By the way, which is your priority to control a late person or to control a low performer?
- terrible stomach ache（ひどい胃痛）
- try not to have any accidents（事故にならないように）
- Without telling me（私に言うことなく）
- waste your time（あなたの時間を無駄にする）
- Beyond your control （あなたのコントロール（管理）を越えて）
- Didn't you say that it would start at nine thirty?（9時半に始まると言われませんでしたか？）
- Please try not to take too long.（長くかかりすぎないようにして下さい。）
- if that's the case（もしそうなら、だとしたら）
- Even though you came a bit later than expected,（たとえあなたが予想より少し遅くに来たとしても、 ）
- It's my fault.（それは私のせいです。）
- I will try not to be late next time.（次回は遅れないようにします）
- You should have called us before the meeting to let us know that you would be late.（会議が始まる前に、あなたが遅れるであろうと我々に連絡するべきでした。）
- The call was from the client.（その電話はお客様からのものでした。）