It’s not right. Account title is wrong. He was mistakenly input an item that should be on the account receivable into the outstanding sales balance.
It’s not right. The account's title is wrong. He mistakenly input an item that should be on the account receivable into the outstanding sales balance.
Sure I’ll text to them. Maybe we have to hurry, Our payment period is really close and it will affect to settlement of accounts.
Sure, I’ll text them. Maybe we have to hurry, our payment period is really close and it will affect the settlement of accounts.
Actually, I rather not report about it. I heard that last month the similar issue was happened in the other department and the director was demoted.
Actually, we still have a few times, so check our past invoice first.
Then if we find same mistakes, let’s tell this issue to our boss.
What do you think about it?
Actually, I'd rather not report it. I heard that last month, a similar issue happened in the other department and the director was demoted.
Actually, we still have some time, so check our past invoice first.
Then if we find some mistakes, we'll tell this issue to our boss.
What do you think about it?
2. (about) is not used with (report).
3. (a) and not (the) to refer to it in general.
4. (was) is not used as this is an active voice sentence, so (happened) is the past tense verb.
5. (some time) is the correct term to refer to having free time.
6. (some mistakes) for the plural form, or (the same mistake) to refer to the mistake mentioned before.
7. (we'll = we will) for the future tense as you said (if we find) for the conditional (subjunctive mood) sentence.
Alright, I already got a contact with supplier about this issue. They will remade and send us a new invoice on tomorrow’s morning.
Alright, I already got a contact with the supplier about this issue. They will redo and send us a new invoice by tomorrow morning.
I didn’t come up any good idea.
Maybe we have to check it steady.
I couldn’t come up with any good ideas.
Maybe we have to check it steadily.
- This invoice is invalid and needs to be redone because the discounts that they promised us were not recorded.（私たちが受けれるはずの割引が記録されていないため、この請求書は無効であり再発行の必要があります。）
- I wanted to show this invoice to you because it looks quite fishy to me.（私にはかなり怪しく見えるので、あなたにこの請求書を見せたかった。）
- The quantities listed in this statement don't match with what we received this morning.（この取引明細書に記載されている数量は、私たちが今朝受け取ったと品物と合致していません。）
- I notice a discrepancy between the amount that we were charged and the amount that we paid.（私は我々が請求された額と支払った額との差異に気づいています。）
- I don't see any payment terms listed on this invoice sheet.（この請求用紙に支払条件が記載されているのが見当たりません。）
- Please call the company to let them know that the date of issue printed on their invoice is incorrect.（請求書に印刷されている発行日が間違っていることを、会社に電話でお知らせください。）
- These electronic invoices sure make our job easier and help to clear our desks of paperwork.（請求書の電子化は、私たちの仕事を容易にし、机の上の書類整理にも役立ちます。）
- In lieu of an invoice, we can just make a payment based on this packing slip.（請求書の代わりに、私たちはこの梱包票に基づいて支払いを行うことができます。）
- We received this second invoice from them although the payment was made several weeks ago.（支払いは数週間前に行われましたが、私たちは彼らから2回目の請求書を受け取りました。）
- This invoice indicates that we owe $25,000, which is much more than the price originally quoted.（この請求書は25,000ドルの支払い義務があることを示していて、それは当初見積もられた価格よりもはるかに高い額です。）