We have a lot of benefits program, such as paid vacation, flex time that are standard one, and we also have house allowance, family allowance and recognition for continuous work. The latter are characteristic program compared with other companies.
We have a lot of benefits programs, such as paid vacation, flex time that are standard ones, and we also have house allowance, family allowance and recognition for continuous work. The latter are characteristic programs compared with other companies.
Sure. If you have family members who don't earn over 1.7 million yen in a year, you are entitled to receive the family allowance. It has a range from 50000yen to 90000 yen based on the number of family members.
Regarding the house allowance employee can choose their house and the company rent the house in stead of employee.
Sure. If you have family members who don't earn over 1.7 million yen a year, you are entitled to receive the family allowance. It has a range from 50000 yen to 90000 yen based on the number of family members.
Regarding the house allowance employees can choose their house and the company rents the house instead of employees.
Yes, I do. They are all monthly paid. The company allows employees to choose their house everywhere they want if the house rent is under 150,000 yen. However the company doesn't cover all. Employees have to pay 20% of house rent.
It is the allowance for the staff who had worked in this company long time. The employee who had worked more than 10 years will receive reward of travel ticket. It means the company recommend them to have a day off and stay with their family.
It is the allowance for the staff who had worked in this company for a long time. The employees who had worked for more than 10 years will receive a reward travel ticket. It means the company recommends taking a day off and staying with their family.
2. use a plural noun to refer to more than one such employee
3. use 'for' before the period of time
4. it is more natural to call it 'a reward travel ticket'
5. use a verb that ends in 's' after third-person singular subjects
6. after 'recommend' you must use gerunds (never place an indirect object after it)
7. use gerunds after 'recommend'
We can get them once every 10
years. It's not so often, but employee is satisfied with it. The travel tickets are equivalent to 200,000 yen. I suppose we can travel almost everywhere in Japan within 200,000 yen.
We can get them once every 10
years. It's not so often, but employees are satisfied with it. The travel tickets are equivalent to 200,000 yen. I suppose we can travel almost everywhere in Japan within 200,000 yen.
- You and your family will be covered under a comprehensive health plan if you work for this company.（この会社で働くと、あなたとあなたの家族は包括的な健康保険に加入することになります。）
- Do some of these benefits apply to part time employees as well as full time employees?（これらの福利厚生はフルタイムの社員に加えて、パートタイムの社員にも適用されますか？）
- This company has a very liberal and generous benefits program.（この会社は非常に豊富で惜しみない福利厚生プログラムを持っています。）
- If you are hired for this position, the Human Resources Division will explain these benefits in more detail.（もしあなたがこのポジションで雇用される場合、人事部がこれらの福利厚生について詳しく説明します。）
- Does your company's insurance plan include dental and vision care?（御社の保険制度には、歯科や眼科医療は含まれていますか？）
- The employee benefits package is explained in detail in the employee manual.（従業員の福利厚生は、従業員のマニュアルに詳しく説明されています。）
- Do we receive annual bonuses?（年間のボーナスはありますか？）
- You will rarely be asked to work overtime, but will be well compensated when you do.（あなたはめったに残業するように求められませんが、そうする時にはしっかりと補償されますよ。）
- You will have two weeks of paid vacation time per year after your first year of employment.（入社1年目から年に2週間の有給休暇があります。）
- Since I have small children at home, how generous is your company's sick time policy?（家には小さな子供がいるので、会社の病欠制度はどのくらい手厚いのでしょうか？）