I want to experience something interesting. What is your favorite sightseeing spot?
It sounds great! What kind of dishes is it? Meat, fish, or vegetable?
That sounds great! What kind of dishes do they serve? Meat, fish, or vegetable?
Of coarse! Let's have lunch with me and then go to your recommend's sightseeing spots.
Of course! Let's have lunch together and then go to your recommended sightseeing spots.
2. This means at the same time.
Let's means let us. Us is used to refer to yourself and one or more other people.
You can say let us have lunch with her, him, or them.
3. Used the past tense because you are expressed a past action.
Use the apostrophe and "s" to indicate ownership. For example.
The boy's shirt.
- sightseeing spot（観光名所）
- experience ~（~を体験する）
- go around（巡る）
- all day (long)（一日中）
- What is your favorite sightseeing spot?（あなたのお気に入りの観光名所どこですか？）
- I want to experience something interesting.（面白いことを体験したいです。）
- I will explore the city this afternoon.（午後は都市を巡ります。）
- Do you have any recommendations?（オススメはありますか？）
- I am going sightseeing all day today.（今日は、一日中観光をします。）