I'm sorry, but I feel a little warmer. Would you mind my opening a window?
I'm sorry, but I feel a little warm. Would you mind my opening a window?
Thank you for your understanding. Open the window, then it will become cooler. It is not necessary to turn on air-conditioning.
I would like to go to the *** hotel. If you are not familiar with it, here is the route from the airport to the hotel. I feel more comfortable now and may I close the window to the half?
No, not at all. Today I have no schedule in a hurry. Once I have finished check-in at the hotel, there is nothing to do.
Thank you. I'm not so hungry. I come from Japan and this is my first visit to this town.
I'm looking forward to seeing various suites and enjoying delicious food!
Thank you. I'm not so hungry. I come from Japan and this is my first visit to this town. I'm looking forward to seeing various sites and enjoying delicious food!
- to vomit / to throw up（吐く）
- lay down（横になる）
- Would you mind~?（~しても構いませんか？）
- I need some air.（少し外の空気を吸いたいです。）
- I am getting a little hot, so may I open the window?（少し暑いので、窓を開けてもいいですか。）
- I might get carsick.（車酔いをしそうです。）
- This car is very clean and neat.（この車はとても清潔できれいですね。）
- How do I put my car seat back?（どのようにしたら車の席を倒せますか。）