Okay. Let me check it. Oh, we have a lack of the stock. There seems to be not enough raw materials supplied.
The recent raw cost is high and plant manager reduce the order amounts. I will order the extra material immediately.
The recent raw cost is high and the plant manager reduced the order amounts. I will order the extra material immediately.
2. He has already made this action in the past, so you need to use the past form of this verb here.
If this is the case, yes, that would most definitely be a good idea.
I am still half-awake because I've been working long hours for months.
So, this is not the only problem our factory is faced with, you know...
- raw materials（原材料）
- Are there any works in progress?（仕掛品はありますか。）
- I would like to confirm whether enough raw materials have already been supplied or not. （原材料が既に十分供給されているかどうか確認したいです。）
- It has grown about 73 percent.（それは約７３％増えた。）
- This is the production process in my company.（こちらが私の会社の製造プロセスです。）
- The raw cost of production is high.（生産の原材料費は高い。）