Our company is making effort to research and develop some substance and drags matching with our comapany'sstrategy for targeting disease field.
Our company is making an effort to research and develop some substance and drugs matching with our company's_strategy for targeting the disease field.
2. The word 'drags' doesn't fit the context, I assume you wanted to use the word 'drugs'.
3. Proper spelling of the word 'company's'.
4. Space is needed here.
5. 'field' is singular and countable so it takes an article, and you're referring to a specific field, so we should use the definite article 'the' here.
Our company resarch and develop mainly joint and born drugs. As you know this field is our strong earea.
Our company researches and develops mainly joint and bone drugs. As you know this field is our strong area.
3. 'Born' doesn't seem suitable here, I assume you wanted to use 'bone'.
4. Proper spelling of the word 'area'.
Some acids are main ingredient of it. It is difficult to take calcium needed in a day from our daily meal as enough quantity to help our bone.
To keep our joints healthy we need adequate work out and train our muscle to suport our joints.
Some acids are the main ingredient of it. It is difficult to take calcium needed in a day from our daily meal as enough quantity to help our bone.
To keep our joints healthy we need adequate workout and train our muscles to support our joints.
It is hard thing to make some developping seeds launch every year, so we need to get new product's patent right so that we can sale new product and get revenew.
It is a hard thing to make some developing seeds launch every year, so we need to get new product's patents right so that we can sell new products and get revenue.
2. Proper spelling of the word 'developing'.
3. Either use plural 'patents' if you're referring to more than one patent. The plural form is usually used when making general statements, or use an article before the noun phrase if you want to use the singular form.
4. The noun 'sale' doesn't fit here, we need the verb 'sell'.
5. Either use plural if it is more than one product, or use singular with an article if it is only one product. We should not use singular and countable nouns without an article.
6. Proper spelling of the word 'revenue'.
I don't know exact data of our developing success rate but we can't get so high successful rate. So, we introduce some products from other companies.
I don't know the exact data of our developing success rate but we can't get such a highly successful rate. So, we introduce some products from other companies.
2. 'so' doesn't fit here, we need 'such' when we use a noun or a noun phrase after it.
3. 'highly successful rate' is singular and countable, so we should use an article before it.
4. 'high' is an adjective, 'successful' is also an adjective, we should not use one adjective to modify another, we use adverbs for that, so either use 'highly' or use the conjunction 'and' between the adjectives.
- make efforts（努力する）
- The company is making efforts to develop more eco-friendly products. （会社は環境にやさしい商品を開発する努力を行っている。）
- We increased the budget for this research. （この研究の予算を増やしました。）
- We are also developing eco-friendly goods. （私たちは環境にやさしい商品の開発も行っています。）
- There will be potential benefits of collecting health data for developing our new product.（医療データを集めることは、新しい商品を開発する際に役に立つ見込みがあります。）
- We have a new medical research platform.（私たちは医療研究を新しく始めました。）