I'm confused about a tense, but I'll try it. I just remember that someone told me not only studying but also teaching improved my understanding.
Well, this is not her day off. She usually goes her hometown every month in order to take care of my grandmother who is in hospital now. I decide to do what I can do as well while she works hard. She said that she was happy with it. No, he just said that he was happy about having a dinner at our house.
Well, this is not her day off. She usually goes to her hometown every month in order to take care of my grandmother, who is in the hospital now. I decided to do what I can do, as well, while she works hard. She said that she was happy to hear that. No, my father just said that he was happy about having dinner at home.
Yes, you made the right decision on giving your mother a weekend off. What kind of meal will you prepare for your father?
Thank you for your warm kindness. I strongly hope so, too. I haven’t decided yet. Mom told that I could image a recipe from the ingredients in a refrigerator. Anyway, I’ll go shopping tomorrow.
Thank you. I appreciate that. I really hope so, too. I haven’t decided what to make yet. My mom told me that I could imagine a dish from the ingredients in the refrigerator. Anyway, I’ll go shopping tomorrow.
2. we can "really" hope, not "strongly"
3. like how you use pronouns, you have to explain what you are talking about. We don't know what you mean by, "I haven't decided yet.", you have to explain it
4. usually "my mom", but it's not necessary
5. "told [someone]"
7. you aren't really trying to imagine a list of ingredients, you are imagining something to eat
8. not just any refrigerator, specifically "the" fridge in your house
- He said that he could play the piano.（彼はピアノを弾けますと言いました。）
- She said that she was going out to eat.（彼女は外食をすると言っていました。）
- I said that I was interested in gospel music.（私は、自分がゴスペルに興味をもっていると言いました。）
- Last night he said that he had met Jimmy the day before.（昨夜、彼は前日にジミーに会ったと言いました。）
- She says that she wants to be a dancer.（彼女はダンサーになりたいと言っています。）