I have been waiting for a result of IELTS that I had taken last Saturday. I have not been eating so much as I am too worry about the result.
Thank you so much. I wish I could do so. By the way, I have been working as an emplyee for four years, but I have never talked directly with the president director in my corporation.
- have been working（働き続けている）
- have been watching（見続けている）
- have been running（走り続けている）
- have been waiting（待ち続けている）
- have been ~ing（今までずっと〜している）
- They have not played tennis for two days.（彼らは二日間テニスをしていない。）
- My father has been working as a police officer for fifteen years.（私の父は警察官として15年間働いています。）
- How long have you been waiting for him?（彼をどのぐらいの時間待っているの？）
- It has been snowing since yesterday.（昨日から雪が降り続いている。）
- My tooth has been aching since last week.（先週から歯が痛い。）