Gas means petrol. In Japan, this is a common expression. Maybe, Japanese employees often work like a machine, that's why they need gas. Is that disgusting? Anyway, how about a standing bar? We can drink cheaper price than a normal one. Do you know that?
Yes, we will. So, we are going to dink very much ther, then we will move another bar. Then, we can reduce the cost of drinking. This is one of the traditional poor worker drinking styles.
Okay, I respect your opinion, but could you lend me some money? Actually, I spend a lot of money for the online game in this month. I know, I was terribly stupid, but online game makes me addicted of online game.
Okay, I respect your opinion, but could you lend me some money? Actually, I spent a lot of money on online games this month. I know, I was terribly stupid, but online games are addicting.
Really!? What a fuck! Your brain is working too much. You must tired. You need alcohol then we have to forget everything, including rent money, right?
Really!? What the fuck! Your brain is working too much. You must be tired. You need alcohol to forget everything, including the rent money, right?
- go for a drink（飲みに行く）
- get lost（道に迷う）
- cut your work short（仕事を早く切り上げる）
- you guys（君たち）
- coincidence（偶然の一致 ）
- light tasting beers（軽い味のビール）
- even better（さらに良い）
- I've been so tired of work these days.（このごろ仕事にとても疲れている）
- What time do you get off work?（何時に仕事を上がれるのでしょうか？）
- You seem to have already gotten refreshed.（もうすでにリフレッシュしているみたいですね？）
- I keep a list of delicious cocktails.（美味しいカクテルのリストを持ち歩いています。）
- It would be great to go to a new place and try something different.（新しい場所へ行って何か違ったものを試すのは素晴らしいことでしょう。）
- I guess it will be more fun. （もっと楽しいことと思います）