My eldest son put dishes into the dishwasher the day before yesterday. He wants to play Fortnite. I told him he should finish his homework and is in charge of household chores to extend his playing time.
Yes, I am proud that I created the system. He just starts playing Fortnite since the day before yesterday. He played Duo in the game with his real-friend. I usually post things like this to Facebook. How about you?
Yes, I am proud that I created the system. He just started playing Fortnite the day before yesterday. He played the game in Duo mode with his real-friend. I usually post things like this on my Facebook account. How about you?
Yes, I also use Instagram, but I post to it not about my family episodes. I often post food and flowers to Instagram. On the other hand, I post my family life on Facebook for limited friends.
Yes, I also use Instagram, but I don't post things about my family on it. I often post foods and flowers on Instagram. On the other hand, I post my family life on Facebook for a limited number of friends.
- Did you see the picture that I uploaded?（私がアップロードした写真を見ましたか？）
- Be careful with your privacy settings.（プライバシー設定には気をつけてください。）
- Press the enter key to write on the SNS.（エンターを押してSNSに入力してください。）
- Click the button after entering the words.（言葉を入力をし終えたらボタンを押してください。）
- I want to upload my picture on my SNS.（SNSに写真をアップロードしたいです。）