I see. We met the reception party last month but we talked just few minutes. Probably, he doesn't remember me. I would like to call you back other day. When is he in the gallery usually?
I see. We met at the reception party last month, but we talked just few minutes. He probably doesn't remember me. I would like to call you back another day. When is he in the gallery usually?
I got it. By the way, may I ask what is your gallery's motto? My art works would be fit to your gallery but I don't know what is your gallery's comprehensive future vision.
I really respect your gallery's policy. I should have to introduce me to your gallery by a reference but I live in here for a month now. So, I don't build any relationship yet. Is that possible to appoint a meeting your boss directly?
I really respect your gallery's policy. I should have sent you a reference letter , but I have been living here for a month now, so I didn't build any relationship yet. Is it possible to appoint a meeting with your boss directly?
6. Add a comma before coordinating conjunctions
7-9. Use the present perfect tense (progressive or nonprogressive) to describe an action that started in the past but has continued up until the present
10. ''in'' isn't used with adverbs
11. ''so'' is usually used at the start of a sentence to used to get someone's attention
12. ''yet'' is used with the past tense
13. ''Is that possible?'' can only function as a single question
14. ''meeting with someone'' and ''meet someone''
- cellular phone（携帯電話）
- expand （our market）（（我々の市場を）拡大する）
- company's input（会社の（労働力や材料等の）投入資本、投入量）
- except 4 to 5 pm（午後４時から５時まで以外なら）
- Would you like to leave a message?（伝言を残されますか？）
- I have an appointment with (Mr. Smith).（（スミス氏）とお約束があります。）
- Would you please tell me when you are available?（いつだったらあいているか（お時間があるか）教えて頂けますか）
- focus on（集中する、焦点をあてる、注目する）
- I look forward to （the meeting）（（打ち合わせ）を楽しみにしています。）
- I cannot be on time（間に合いません）
- When is the best time for you?（最も良い時間はいつですか？）
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.（ご質問があれば我々に連絡する事をためらわないで下さい。）
- I will check to see if Mr. Lee is in the office.（（リー氏）がオフィスにいるかどうかチェックしてみましょう。）