I am work in web develop company.
I resposible for programming to web app and web site.
I like my company becouse I can remote work if I want.
And I can shchduleing to my work myself.
But I have to keep study web technorogy.
It is too hard. becouse web technorogy revolution speed it to fast.
And It need english skill.
So, I hope kill up my english.
I am working in a web development company.
I am responsible for programming a web app and maintaining the website.
I like my company because I can work remotely if I want to and I can schedule _ my work myself but I have to keep studying web technology.
It is too hard because web technology keeps evolving constantly and I need English skills too.
So, I hope to brush up on my English.
2.6. You need to put an indefinite article in front of a singular countable noun.
3. You need a noun here, not a verb.
4. You missed a verb here so I added it.
18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.27. Spelling check.
7. I added these words to improve the structure of the sentence.
10. This word order makes more sense.
11. You need an adverb here, not an adjective.
12. You missed a preposition here.
13.16.22. Avoid starting sentences with conjunctions. It doesn't sound natural and is grammatically incorrect.
15. There is no need for a preposition here.
21.26. I changed the phrase here to a proper form.
24. A capitalized first letter is required here.
25. I added "too" to improve the structure of the sentence.
I have been working at current job for a year and 6 month.
My depertment is a start up in company.
It started two yaers ago.
I have been working at the current job for a year and 6 months.
My department is a start-up in company.
It started two years ago.
First, reading document witten by english.
Question in english at web site like stack overflow.
Write comment about programming code.
Some time attend conference in english.
First, reading the documents written in English.
Second, doing the Q&A section from time to time.
Third, writing comments about the programming code.
Sometimes I even attend a conference in English.
2. A plural form of the noun is required here since you're reading multiple documents.
3.11. Spelling check.
4. The right preposition here is "in".
5.15. A capitalized first letter is required here.
6. Not sure what you meant by this. I offered an alternative sentence you can use in this case.
7. I added an ordinal number here to improve the structure of the sentence.
8. An -ing form of the verb is required here since you're listing the activities you're doing in general.
9. A plural form is required here.
12. You missed an object here so I added it.
13. I added a word since it is common in this case.
14. You need to put an indefinite article in front of a singular countable noun.
No I have not.
So, I lnteresting in online english school.
No, I have not.
So, I am interested in an online English school.
My work start at 9 am.
I work 10 hours per day.
Study 1 hour after work.
Yes, I hope to join coworker to my team.
I think 5 or 6 people in team is good.
My work starts at 9 am.
I work 10 hours per day.
I study for 1 hour after work.
Yes, I hope we'll introduce new people to our team.
I think 5 or 6 people in a team is enough.
2. You missed a subject here so I added a pronoun.
3. A preposition "for" is required here.
4.5. I made some changes to the sentence to make it better.
6. You need to put an indefinite article in front of a singular countable noun.
7. I altered a phrase a bit, to make it sound more natural.
Have a great video lesson. :-)
- sales department（販売部、販売課）
- solo work（単独作業）
- work as (an engineer)（（技師）として働く）
- work for (chemical manufacturer)（化学メーカーで働く）
- How long have you been working at your company?（その会社ではもうどれぐらい働いているんですか？ ）
- Do you work long hours?（長時間働いているのですか？）
- Do you often go on business trips overseas?（海外出張へ良く行かれますか？）
- What do you like most about (your job)?（社内でのあなたの役割はなんですか？）
- such as （（～などです。））