I work for a hearing aid company.
Do you know hearing aid?
I'm sales staff and belong to trade marketing department.
I work for a hearing aid company.
Are you familiar with hearing aid?
I'm a salesperson and belong to the trade marketing department.
My role is visiting some shops for teaching about our product.
For example,glass shops,hospital and store specializing in hearing aid.
It is very difficult that selling hearing aid for customer.
So,teaching about hearing aid is important.
And my role is coaching new sales staff.This is so hard,too.
My role is visiting some shops in order to explain our product.
For example, eyeglass stores, hospitals and stores that specialize in hearing aids.
It is very difficult to sell hearing aids to customers.
That's why , explaining hearing aids is important.
Also, my role is coaching new sales staff members. This is so hard,too.
2. This is a better word choice. You should say "eyeglass store" or "optical store". You should use plural form here. You visit various eyeglass stores, various hospitals.
3. Noun should be plural here; you visit various stores.
4. You should use "that" as a conjunction followed by present simple tense. You should use present simple tense here because you're expressing a general fact.
5,7,12. Noun should be plural here; various hearing aids.
6. You should use preposition "to" followed by infinitive after "it's difficult"; it's difficult to do something.
8. Preposition "to" is needed here; you sell something to someone.
9. Noun should be plural here. You sell your products to various customers.
10. You should avoid starting your sentence with conjunction "so". You can use "that's why" instead.
11. This is a better word choice as it was already explained in your first sentence.
13. You should avoid starting your sentence with conjunction 'and'. You can use "also" instead.
14. This was added, since "staff" is a mass noun and means a group of employees who work together; all of the employees who work together.
Yes,I enjoy to my work.
I have been to work this company about eleven years.
Yes, I enjoy my work.
I have been working at this company for about eleven years.
2. You should use present perfect continuous tense for an action that started in the past and still continues in the present. You can also say: I have worked for my company for 11 years.
3. Preposition "at" is needed here; you work at a company.
4. Preposition "for" is needed here to express the duration of time. You work for a certain period of time.
Yes,I have leadership role and I have to do staff management.
My company started at 1956 in Denmark.
And started by two developers.
Yes, I have a leadership role and I have to do staff management.
My company was started in 1956 in Denmark, by two developers.
2. You should use passive voice form- past tense (was + past participle), because "company" is an object here. Something was done in the past. You can also say: My company was established in 1956.
3. You should use preposition "in" with years.
4. 'And started by' is redundant here; it is better to combine these two sentences into one.
The challenge of our company have is increasing product share in Japan.
So,we should to tell to customer about our product's sound is good.
The challenge that our company has is increasing product share in Japan, so we need to tell our customers about our product's good sound quality.
2. You should use "has" with singular nouns(he, she, it).
3. It is better to combine these two sentences into one,so that you don't start your sentence with conjunction "so".
4. This is a better way to say it. You have to tell them that the quality of the sound is good.
- sales department（販売部、販売課）
- solo work（単独作業）
- I work as an engineer.（私はエンジニアとして働いています。）
- I work for a chemical manufacturer.（私は化学メーカーに勤務しています。）
- How long have you been working at your company?（その会社ではもうどれぐらい働いているんですか？ ）
- Do you work long hours?（長時間働いているのですか？）
- Do you often go on business trips overseas?（海外出張へよく行かれますか？）
- What do you like most about (your job)?（社内でのあなたの役割はなんですか？）
- There are many services, such as live streaming, that have helped people communicate with one another.（ライブ配信など、人と人とのコミュニケーションに役立つサービスはたくさんあります。）